Our Economy rooms are great rooms for people who like to spend time outdoors. These rooms are clean, warm, and simple. As part of the older wing of the Mountain Chalet, many of these rooms feature the original 1950s furniture. Mattresses and televisions are new, and bathrooms are all private. They do not have air-conditioning: if you want air-conditioning you should book a standard room or better. For this price, in this neighborhood, these rooms are an excellent bargain during any season.
These rooms definitely are subject to more street noise than most of our other rooms. We do not recommend these rooms for light sleepers, especially in the summer when you will want to have your window open.
Some Economy rooms are configured with two queen beds, some with two twin beds.
- Sleeps 2 to 4
- ~210 square feet
- Small refrigerator
- Private bath with tub/shower
- Vaporizers in most
- Complimentary wireless internet access
Hotel Amenities included with your stay in our Economy rooms:
- Hot breakfast served family style in winter or
- Large, expanded continental breakfast in summer
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, and fitness room
- Complimentary parking on Durant Avenue or in our parking garage
- Lobby computers for guest use with the option to print free of charge
- Apres-ski Gluhwein party once a week in winter